Thursday 8 March 2012

If only I had the skills...

If only I had the computer skills of my graphic designer brother then composing this new look 'One Little Imp' blog site would not have eaten up most of my day.  You have no idea how many times I re-sized the header image to get it to fit the way I wanted with the text.  Still not 100% happy, but it is not going to be reloaded anymore so this is it.

The weeks drag on where I am stuck in a 'moonboot' on one leg and not supposed to weight bear too much through the other leg while my calcaneal stress fractures take their sweet time to heal.  My heels just aren't healing (ha!).  Very frustrating indeed.  As much as I enjoy crafting, there is only so much you can do before you run out of something you need, or just want the option of doing something a bit more energetic....

No comments:

Post a Comment